- 2019-01-22 to 2019-01-24 On 22-24 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is visiting Egypt
- 2019-01-23 to 2019-01-26 On 23-26 January, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting London
- 2019-01-23 On 23 January at 1:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is taking part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the annual conference “Quo Vadis, Europe?”
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is giving a welcome speech at a conference on the occasion of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Linas Linkevičius congratulates the State of Qatar on its National Day
On 18 December Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius extended congratulations to Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al-Thani, Foreign Minister of the State of Qatar, on Qatar’s National Day.
In his letter Linas Linkevičius expressed his will to foster mutually beneficial cooperation between Lithuania and Qatar.
Qatar celebrates its National Day to commemorate succession to the throne of Sheikh Jassim bin Mohammed bin Thani on 18 December 1878. Prior to 2007, Qatar’s National Day was on 3rd September to mark Qatar’s independence of 1971.
Diplomatic ties between Lithuania and Qatar were established on 25 November 1992.