- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an exhibition of documents on the recognition of an independent state of Lithuania found in the archives of Spain
- 2019-12-12 On 12 December, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė meets with Erika Olson, Director for Nordic, Baltic, and Arctic Affairs at the U.S. Department of State
Minister Linas Linkevičius congratulates the new Head of the Czech Diplomacy
On 12 July, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the new First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Interior of the Czech Republic Jan Hamáček, who will head the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In the letter of congratulations, Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister welcomed the good bilateral relationship between Lithuania and the Czech Republic and the mutually beneficial cooperation on multilateral issues. Linkevičius also expressed hope that the ties between the two countries would intensify also in the future.
"Faced with the security challenges of today, Lithuania is especially grateful to the Czech Republic for its contribution to increase security and defence capabilities in the Baltic region. Let me express my appreciation for your determination to prolong your participation in the NATO enhanced forward presence forces in Lithuania, as well as in the air policing mission over the Baltic countries for the upcoming year," the Minister wrote in the letter.
On 11 July, the Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babiš won parliamentary approval for a minority government.